Thursday, May 04, 2006

Proverb 31:13-16

First I would like to say "Happy Mother's Day" to all the mothers, especially my mother. I can truly rise up and call her blessed!

This message is a continuation of Proverb 31 "Virtuous Woman", I am taking an indept look at how this woman was blessed to operate in her giftings. I will be discussing how she seeketh wool, flax, and worketh willingly with her hands. And how she was compared to the likeness of the merchants ships, this woman traveled afar for food provisions to feed her family and handmaidens. The virtuous woman also was a buyer of land, and she knew that the land was not going to sit and be non-productive. So she tapped into her agricultural skills and planted a vineyard.

This woman truly was blessed, she is our road map of how we need to be operating in our gifts!

Be Blessed!

Lady Evelyn J.



powered by ODEO

No comments: